Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Preggers VI: 30 Weeks

  Thirty weeks with baby number 6!  My oh my... how time does fly.  Except not really when its your fifth pregnancy and you're keeping up with five other children.

30 Weeks with Baby Number 6
(usually I try to wait to take a pregnancy picture on a day when I'm dressed a little nicer... but this week, I'd like to take a moment to mention that this is the real life {COVID} pregnancy look for this Baby Number 6.  I work from home, so I try to look professional on top -- but then the bottoms are much more based on what is comfortable and what fits as opposed to what looks good, or what I would actually where out of the house.  With my other pregnancies, I worked until I had the babies... with this baby, I will work FROM HOME until I have the baby.  That means this baby has had a very different pregnancy wardrobe than the others.  Also, it means Mama has been a lot more comfortable throughout this pregnancy than the others.)

  30 Weeks with Tracey Ann
 
 
  30 Weeks with the Twins
 
  
and 31 Weeks with Lee Lee -- because I didn't have a picture from 30 weeks.
 

and 30 weeks with Hunter Nicholas



How far along?  30 weeks, 5 days

How I am feeling? 
Pretty overwhelmed at the moment... we have a very busy week ahead, and pretty moody... yeah, I've been kind of an emotional grouch.  :-(

How big is the baby?  
The size of a zucchini... 15.7 inches long, 2.89 pounds

Sleep: 
Sleep is amazing.  I love sleep.  I wish my schedule and responsibilities allowed for more sleep.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  
Definitely a baby boy or a baby girl.

Baby Nicknames: 
Baby.
 
  Best moment this week:  
Hunter really likes to snuggle with his head on my shoulder before I put him to bed.  That's been pretty sweet this week.

Food cravings: 
Nothing in particular just food on a regular basis.

Movements:  
Yes, and I love them... I think the little feet are poking out right above my belly button, so I feel like I feel individual little feet kicking from time to time.  It's really cook.

Labor Signs:  
Not yet, thankfully.
 
Missing:  
Nothing that I can think of
 
General Attitude:  
I'm trying to be less grouchy...

 What I am looking forward to this week:  
Spring break starts Friday... and we have something planned for our little crew and Hubby and are I very excited.  Just last night we finally told the kids that we had a trip planned, but we are not telling them where we are going or what we are doing.  This has been the year of canceling, and we just aren't going to do that again -- so we aren't telling them the details.  It will be like a family babymoon.

Milestones: 
Nothing in particular this week, but I know that as soon as we get back from spring break, I'm going to need to switch gears and start pulling out the newborn clothes and packing a hospital bag.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.