Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Preggers VI: 26 Weeks

This is the post for 26 weeks with Baby 6, but I didn't post 26 weeks ( or several weeks thereafter) with Hunter, or Lee Lee.  I guess by this point in the pregnancies, I have a lot going on and growth updates didn't make the cut on the to-do list.

26 Weeks with Baby Number 6




26 Weeks with Tracey 



26 Weeks with the twins!




No documentation of 26 weeks with Addallee, but here's 21 weeks.


No documentation of 26 weeks but here is 25 Weeks with Hunter Nicholas


How far along?  
26 weeks, 4 days

How I am feeling? 
EMOTIONAL!  I don't remember feeling this way with other pregnancies... but maybe I was and that was why I didn't post updates these weeks -- because I didn't want to post when I was so emotional?

How big is the baby?  
The length of a scallion... 14 inches long, 1.66 pounds

Sleep: 
Sleep is nice -- a little less comfortable but I can definitely tell a difference in my attitude and patience when I've had less sleep.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  
I am very torn.  I think its a girl... just instinct, but every time I scratch my shoulders and my arms (which is often), I remember how itchy I was when I was pregnant with Hunter and then I think it must be a boy.

Baby Nicknames: 
Baby.
 
  Best moment this week:  
We had great Daddy-Daughter and Mama-Howard dates last Saturday.


Food cravings: 
Non-spicy things.  I had some major heartburn a few days ago and so now I'm being very cautious with what I eat for dinner.

Movements:  
Yes, TONS!  I don't remember the other babies moving this much, but it is wonderful.  I love the baby movements.

Labor Signs:  
Not yet, thankfully.
 
Missing:  
The kids went roller skating on Saturday and I am very excited for my non-pregnant days ahead when I can go roller skating with them.
 
General Attitude: 
Emotional.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  
Nothing in particular.  Just another busy week ahead.

Milestones: 
I have stopped doing normal workouts for the time being and I am focusing just on pregnancy workouts -- they are not easy, but they are different and have never don that before.  When I was pregnant with Hunter, I did regular workouts as long as I could and when I was too tired to do those, I didn't do any.  With the other kiddos, I didn't workout regularly.  I'm excited to finish this pregnancy strong with as many workouts as possible, and pregnancy workouts definitely count.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.