Sunday, February 14, 2021

My Funny Valentines!

 I really love these funny Valentines!


It truly is the greatest joy of my life that I get to spend my days love and caring for them.

I never remember feeling particularly depressed when I didn't have a Valentine as a single lady.

And I never remember feeling any particular pressure to have a romantic date with Hubby coinciding with Valentine's Day.

But this year, (since there was no Daddy Daughter Dance this weekend) we have a Saturday afternoon and evening of Daddy-Daughter Dates and a Mama-Howard date.  Hunter stayed with a sitter this year and IT WAS A BLAST!

I think this might become our new family tradition.

Mothers and sons and Daddys and daughters surrounding Valentine's Day.

What a wonderful tradition for our children to grow up associating Valentine's Day full of love and fun "dates" with their mother and father instead of a grown-up romantic affair that they cannot be a part of until they are in a relationship.

I will write about our dates later this week... but for now, Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.