Saturday, February 27, 2021

Instagram Inspiration

 I saw a picture on Instagram a few weeks ago and I thought it was pretty cool.  It was of a mom who is expecting her 6th baby and while she was standing sideways for her pregnancy profile picture, all her other children were lined up sideways as well.

I thought that was pretty cool and worth trying with my little crew.

Here was our inspiration:


Here were our first attempts:

Addallee wanted nothing to do with it, and the kids had their own ideas about how we should line up.






The next day, after a successful outing, I decided to attempt the picture again.  This time I showed the kids the picture of the other family that I was trying to emulate... and I bribed them with a treat if they smiled and stood in the order I wanted them to.

The results were MUCH better the second time.




Definitely better results when Lee Lee was in a good mood!  I can't believe how big they all are getting... its so easy to notice when they're lined up like that.

I don't know that we will take these pictures every week... but it is a pretty cool picture and very special knowing that this is (we believe) my last pregnancy and our other children as so involved
 and excited to meet their new brother or sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.