Monday, May 25, 2020

Guess Who

Early on in quarantine, I saw an idea for kids playing Guess Who over Face Time... so we ordered one game from Amazon, and then quickly encouraged my parents to buy their own game.

So, between 3-5 times a week one or both of my parents sit down and play Guess Who over FaceTime with one or two of my children.

It is really sweet.

A few days ago, the big kids were on an adventure with Daddy and Lee Lee and Hunter spent the day at home with Mama.  Lee Lee had so much fun playing three games with Grammie and Papa.

We bought blue light glasses for all the kids (and for myself) after all this zoom/online/digital school and work took over.  The first week I was was back to work, my eyes were driving me crazy -- fuzzy vision, headaches, and really itchy.  So, here are some pictures of Lee Lee playing FaceTime Guess Who with Grammie and Papa while wearing her blue light glasses.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.