Tuesday, May 12, 2020

10 On The 10th - Mother's Day

Ten pictures on the tenth of the month -- during quarantine... and on Mother's Day.

So -- yes, I took more than 10 pictures.


Breakfast in bed courtesy of Hubby and my kiddos.

First course of my breakfast in bed -- Raised Glazed are the ONLY doughnuts I like -- and I love them! 



Rocking a baby

Some of the cooks




Hunter liked my spoon while I ate breakfast in bed.

ADORABLE!

Daddy helping Tracey and Howard put a robot together

Lee Lee and Caroline say they're in the car driving to Disney World



Caroline helping me out by vacuuming.


I think Howard took this picture

Legos with the big kids



The picture is so cute... I just wish Tracey was a little higher
Tracey insisted I wear her special purple bow for the day.

Picture taken from the video -- my reaction to Hubby's Mother's Day present to me

Watching the Disney Singalong Vol II


Ribs for dinner... and Hunter's first rib bone




Ice cream treats for dessert

Evening archery practice







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.