Thursday, May 14, 2020

A Mighty Influence

I have an Aunt who has had a very strong faith as long as I have known her.  I wish we lived closer so I could meet her regularly for coffee dates and ask her for stories of answered prayer throughout the course of her life -- as I type this I realize that yes, I should just pick up the phone more often and build that relationship while she is still here to learn from.

I know we always are supposed to stand together in prayer, but I have come to find in adulthood, it is hard to share prayer needs with people.  I don't know why -- but it is an intimacy to ask someone to pray for you in a specific way.

So when I do have something "big enough" in my life that I actually call people to arms -- or rather, call people to prayer on my behalf, she is always my second call (my mom being my first call).

A few days ago she shared this video with me and it is definitely worth the ten minutes to watch it.  Very inspiring and empowering... and a reminder of what we can claim in prayer.  What the Bible SAYS we can claim through faith and with prayer.



I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.
Thanks, Aunt Pat!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this video. How humbling and encouraging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.