Monday, May 18, 2020

Avatars

So... this post is going to be really stupid.  Just fair warning -- very silly, frivolous post ahead.

Facebook came out with Avatars so my whole newsfeed is all people showing off their new facebook avatars.

I made one... one that looks nothing like me, so I snapped a quick photo but did not share it with anyone.  The facebook avatars just didn't have many choices that worked for my looks or personality.



It did make me really appreciate the Bitmoji avatar app.

Bitmoji is an app that I've had on my phone for years and you create an avatar to use in text messages.  The avatars have fun poses and settings and sayings and you can text them to people.  It's just fun.

There are also TONS of options for appearance and styles.

I was telling someone on facebook about the bitmoji and I shared one as an example... and I realized I was totally dressed in a winter outfit.




So I updated my look... 
I had some fun and made what I think I look like...





Then, I stopped laughing and realized I could never send text messages of myself looking like this to anyone because I am not so completely out of touch with reality... and gave me a realistic quarantine update to my look...








Yeah... that is my avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.