Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Preggers V: 37 Weeks

How far along?  37 weeks, 4 days



Comparisons:
 37 Weeks with Tracey


35 Weeks with the Twins because they were born at 36 weeks exactly, and I never took a last picture


37 Weeks with Lee Lee


How I am feeling? Well... emotional and pretty exhausted... but we just keep chugging along.  Physically, I feel great.  I feel very grateful for all I'm able to do so far along in my pregnancy.


How big is the baby?  The size of a papaya -- 18.9 inches long, 6.17 pounds


Sleep: Sleep is glorious.  I hope this is a wonderful sleep week.


Boy/Girl Predictions: Well, after months of Tracey expressing her desire for a sister, she suddenly announced that she KNOWS we are having a boy.  So for the past week, she has told anyone and everyone who will listen that she knows we are having a boy.


Baby Nicknames:  Baby


Exercising:  I have exercised 6 of the past 8 days, and it feels really good to be in that routine again.  I definitely go easier than prior months -- very few exercises with weights.  I figure my body itself is a weight at this point.


  Best moment this week: Watching Michigan pummel Notre Dame last weekend was pretty awesome!  We spent the day a the pumpkin patch and get home in time to watch most of the Michigan game... and Michigan creamed them!  That was an awesome moment of the week.
 
 
Food cravings:  Nothing in particular.  Water!
 
 
Missing:  Nothing really.
  
 
Movements:  Yes, and I really like them.  Getting pretty strong in there.
 
 

Labor Signs:  I notice more and more contractions from time to time.  Hopefully just my body getting ready for a quicker labor and delivery when the time arrives.


General Attitude:  Just trying to be ready for the baby... but also patient because it still may be awhile.


 What I am looking forward to this week:  Halloween!  I love Halloween with my little ones!  I do wish the new baby was here and home in time for Halloween... but it looks like that is unlikely.  So, we'll just enjoy Halloween with him or her next year.


Milestones: I'm officially considered full term.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.