Saturday, October 19, 2019

Preggers V: 35 Weeks


How far along?  35 weeks, 6 days


Comparisons:
 35 Weeks with Tracey


35 Weeks with the Twins


35 Weeks with Lee Lee



How I am feeling?  Well... just hanging on for dear life.  We're trying to figure out if Addallee is having something called abscence seizures... and the whole family had a stomach bug this past week.  Hubby was off work all week -- and supposed to be hunting, doing home projects, and attending a conference.  Well... he did attend the conference but that's about it between the illness, the doctor's appointments, and the kids missing school.
But how am I feeling... well, glad the baby hasn't arrived at a moment like when all the kids are vomiting.


How big is the baby?  The size of a pineapple -- 18.1 inches long, 5.07 pounds


Sleep:  I love sleep... but sleep has been interrupted this week with stomach bugs and generally no one sleeping well.  Hopefully this next week will bring more restful nights for everyone.


Boy/Girl Predictions: Earlier this week, Caroline and I were talking about the baby and things the baby might like and I kept saying, "he" and Caroline kept correcting me and saying, "she".

Baby Nicknames:  Tracey says the baby should be named Sky if it's a boy... and yesterday she said Via if it's a girl.  We're staying a hotel and the street name is Via something, and Tracey immediately commented on what a pretty name that would be for a girl.

Exercising:  This is a new category I've never written about before, but I should have been documenting this throughout this pregnancy, and hopefully I will document it with any future pregnancies.  I have not done with with exercise since my sciatic nerve started acting up.  I will admit, the sciatic nerve seems to be completely under control, thank goodness, but I just have become a little more hesitant about how much I push my body.  I do not want it to act up again.  It would be nice for me to start again this week and finish the pregnancy with a strong exercise routine.  I did so well for over 33 weeks, I'd hate to just throw in the towel now.

  Best moment this week: I got a lot of work done this week and even managed to prepare the bassinet for the baby.  Despite the illness, I do feel like we're moving forward preparing for baby.  I'm trying to cherish these last few weeks as a family of six.  We went down to Denver for a medical test for Lee Lee and we had a lot of fun swimming all as a family.  I also love how excited our kiddos get for sleeping in hotels.
 
Food cravings:  Food is delicious as long as no one vomits afterwards.
Missing:  Healthy kids.
  
 
Movements:  Yes, and I really like them.  Getting pretty strong in there.
 
 

Labor Signs:  I notice more and more contractions from time to time.  Hopefully just my body getting ready for a quicker labor and delivery when the time arrives.


General Attitude:  I'm glad we're getting close to full term.  Lee Lee didn't arrive until her due date so it could still be awhile, but I will breathe a sigh of relief when we are officially full term (37 weeks) and it is safe to deliver any time.  I'll also breathe a sigh of relief when my parents arrive in Colorado, so that we have backup in place for when we need to head to the hospital.


 What I am looking forward to this week:  Getting more work done, and getting the kids back to their healthy selves.  I'd also like to check everything off the list that I want to get done before the baby arrives.


Milestones: I don' think there are many.  Trying to find clothes that still fit... what in the world did I wear when I was this pregnant with the twins because I feel like nothing fits now, and I was ENORMOUS when I was 35 weeks with them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.