Sunday, June 30, 2019

Eighth Anniversary

For our eighth anniversary this year, Hubby and I had some fun.

I bought him a big map of the United States with picture frames for every state, which we get to fill with family pictures.  I have been to all 50 states, and Hubby has been to 49... and he and I have been to quite a few together (I should count).  But we really want to fill this map with pictures of our children in many states.  I think it also helps our little ones understand where we have gone when we tell them, "We're in Montana."





He loved it and printed pictures from our trip West within days of opening it.



Hubby surprised me by planning a date night where we took we got to throw pottery together... is that the correct term?  Throw pottery?  Well, we had a class together and got to make pottery.  Hubby said he looked it up, and the eighth anniversary is either brass or pottery... so he was so inspired.  :-D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.