Thursday, March 21, 2019

The Park

Monday was such a beautiful day and the kids and I hit a milestone -- it was the first time we walked to the nearby park and all of Tracey, Howard, and Caroline rode their own vehicle to and from the park.  Tracey and Howard rode scooters and Caroline rode a strider.

IT WAS AMAZING!














I still had a wagon with Lee Lee and it was piled high with soccer balls, coats, snacks, water, and a blanket, plus Lloyd was on a leash... but it was so much fun to walk that far as a family without my pulling or pushing everyone.


Then, on the way home, I got a call that my flyers for my Go Gray in May Fun Run were done, so we piled in the truck to pick up the flyers and run them by a few local businesses.  They kiddos were such troopers and are getting to an age when they can be trusted to do more things with me.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.