Sunday, March 24, 2019

Spring Break Day 1

Yesterday was our first day of Spring Break... and both Hubby and I were still sick with whatever the kids had last week.

Everyone is still congested with coughs... I have all the pressure in my head and sinuses and it is miserable.

So, day 1 was spent with a quiet day at home.

I actually drove up to Eagle to see a friend of mine from college who was just in town for the day for a funeral.  So she and I went to breakfast with her dad and her youngest baby girl... and you can see from the pictures, that I didn't get very close to them.


Other than that -- cuddles, pjs, naps, and fun at home.




Right before bed, everyone wanted to be wrapped in a blanket and pretended to be snakes... even Lee Lee.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.