Sunday, March 10, 2019

Last 3 Minutes

I saw this post on facebook a few days ago and I've really been struggling with it.


Sure it's all well and good to focus on having these very positive and meaningful moments with your children each day and especially the 9 minutes that have the greatest impact on a child.

But the thing is... the first time I put my kids to bed, they have a great last 3 minutes of the day.

The second and third times I put my kids to bed, they have a stern last 3 minutes of the day.

The fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, and sometimes even more times I have to go in and put them to bed... we all end the day with a really lousy 3 minutes.

I'm not sure what to do with that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.