Monday, March 11, 2019

10 On The 10th

Ten pictures taken on the 10th of the month...

I taught in the toddler room, and Tracey spent time reading to younger kids until it was time for big kid church.  It was so sweet.

We had quite a crew learning about Jesus.




 They didn't stay still very long, but for a minute I thought they might crash after church... then they rebounded.

The twins kept asking me to push them on the swings and just as I was headed out to push them, I saw this through the window -- Tracey pushing both of them, going from swing to swing keeping them going.  It was so sweet.


Leadership meeting at church.

My kids love broccoli.  I thought I captured Lee Lee eating it like an ice cream cone... but I actually got her showing me that she had taken a bite.

Long day after Day Light Savings Time starts.

I don't know why we have four beds in this room... all kids insisted on having a slumber party, which  means sleeping on the floor.  Thankfully they were all so exhausted, they were sound asleep before 7:00pm!  YAY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.