Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Spring Break Day 3

Sunday I was down for the count with the congestion, fever, and nose issues the kids had last week... so I didn't take many pictures.

But Monday we were all healthy and had a great day!

Open gym gymnastic time in Glenwood with a friend from school...










A picnic at a park...


We came home and Daddy had started cleaning out our garage... as I drove up to our house and saw the doors open and the cleaning process well under way, I fell in love with him all over again!  :-D


We had a great afternoon hanging out in the front yard while Hubby and I cleaned out the garage!



Here are the kids learning how to crack walnuts... that kept a few of them busy for awhile.



The finished product...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.