Friday, January 19, 2018

Twins

Oh, you thought I was going to post about our twin children?  Nope.
Wednesday, Tracey was so excited to wear this Santa dress that was given to her after Christmas.  Caroline has a matching one -- which she wore once during the Christmas season, so I was more than happy to have both girls wear them on Wednesday before they outgrow them.

Tracey and Caroline were THRILLED to be wearing matching dresses and they skipped around the house together joined at the hip for nearly an hour.  Tracey then informed me that they were getting married because they matched.  I tried to explain that the bride wants to stand out and the bridesmaids match... but that fell like a ton of bricks. 

It made me so happy to see my girls so happy with dressing alike.  I know there will be so many years where they will not be so happy with each other or the prospect of matching, so I intend to fully enjoy these days while I have them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.