Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Matching PJs and Party Hats

On their birthday, I wanted a cute picture of the twins in matching pjs with party hats on... and I got a few.





But, you must understand that in order for me to get those few pictures that I liked... we took quite a few more.











Its moments like this (and basically every moment since I became a mother) that I am so glad to live in the day and age in which I live.  Sure, the internet is scary and everyone is glued to a screen -- but I was able to take 50 pictures of my twins without wasting film and stop taking pictures when I knew I had the picture I wanted.  When I was a kid, my parents would take a whole roll of pictures for our yearly Christmas card and hope and pray that maybe one would be usable when the film was developed a week or more later.  I'm grateful for this picture and the camera and photo apps on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.