Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Truth

The truth is that I have about seven unwritten blog posts in my head that circle around throughout the day including but not limited to the four-year-old update on Tracey, the three-month-old growth update on Addallee, and Addallee's birth story.  The truth is, however, I write my blog posts at night, and when the three big kids are finally asleep, and the kitchen is "clean", and Addallee is down for the night... my brain is mush and I usually wind up just posting a simple cute picture instead of any post that takes any significant time or thought.

Currently, I'm suffering from the stomach bug that hit the kids last week... and truthfully, our little ones still are not fully recovered from said bug, so I'm not only under-the-weather, I'm under-the-laundry.

All that to say... here is the cute picture for the day... All aboard the little car!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.