Thursday, October 5, 2017

Simple and Fun

In these days where you cannot glance at social media without seeing anger, judgment, and politics... I really liked this post from a friend that was just simply and fun.
 
1. Italian or Chinese? 
Both are great... but I love Chinese.  I think I'd choose Chinese unless I'm in Italy... then definitely Italian.
 
 2. Camping or Hotel? 
Hotel please... both are fun, and once a year I'll vote for camping... but the other 363 days, I'll vote hotel.
 
 3. Favorite pizza? 
Papa Johns in a big city; Oregano's in the state of Arizona; DiGiorno's in Rifle
 
 4. Beach or swimming pool? 
Oh, they're both really good, but I think with kids the age of ours right now, I'll generally say pool.
 
 5. Favorite flower? 
Daisies and roses together... and Lilies, but they can't come in my house because they will poison my cat.
 
 6. Do you still have your tonsils? 
Yes
 
 7. Would you bungee jump? 
Not that I can anticipate
 
 8. Did you graduate from a University? 
Yes... undergraduate and graduate school
 
 9. Untie your shoes when taking them off? 
Not usually... I mean to, but then I glance at my shoes later in the day and notice that I didn't untie them.
 
 10. Roller coasters? 
Yes, within reason... when I'm not pregnant.
 
 11. Favorite ice cream? 
Moose Tracks or Cookie Dough
 
 12. Favorite thing? 
My husband and my little ones... and massages -- on a smaller scale, uninterrupted showers are really nice.
 
 13. Shorts or jeans? 
Skirts
 
 14. What are you listening to now? 
A television commercial
 
 15. Favorite color? 
Purple
 
 16. Tattoos? 
Confidential
 
 17. Color of hair? Real color?  
Red... although I feel like it gets darker with each pregnancy... is it Auburn now (I say with a tear)?
 
 18. Color of eyes? 
Hazel
 
 19. Favorite thing to eat? 
Sweets and meat... unfortunately.
 
 20. Scary or happy ending? 
Definitely happy ending
 
 21. Android or iPhone? 
iPhone
 
 22. Car or Truck? 
A vehicle that seats our whole family and can handle Colorado winter... so, suburban
 
 24. Beer or wine? 
Beer with football, wine with a bath
 
 25. Night owl or morning person? 
A night owl when I want to relax, A morning person when I've had enough sleep (so... not really very often)
 
 26. Favorite day of the week? 
Saturday
 
 27. Do you have a nickname? 
Babe, Wifey, Mama, Brookie, Mrs. Miller
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.