Monday, October 16, 2017

Preggers III -- 39 Week


How far along?  39 weeks -- officially longer than I've been pregnant with any of the other children



Comparisons:

 38 Weeks with Tracey





35 Weeks with the Twins... because they were born at 36 weeks 1 day, and I never took a 36 week picture.






39 Weeks with Baby Number 4
(Just to note, I usually try to take my weekly pictures when I'm dressed to leave the house  and have my hair and makeup done.  Well, yesterday was a comfy day at home -- Howard had a fever -- but I didn't want to delay the picture because I've never hit 39 weeks before... so here is the comfy, day at home, 39 week picture.)





How I am feeling?  I'm feeling okay -- sort of ready.  Better than I did a few weeks ago -- about as prepared as we're going to be, but relatively content that the baby will come eventually, and we're just going to keep chugging along until then.


 

How big is the baby?  The size of a pumpkin (hopefully a small pumpkin) -- 19.9 inches long, 7.23 pounds


 
Sleep:  I'm still sleeping really well for which I am very grateful.







Boy/Girl Predictions:  Well... we know our baby's gender so no need to predict here.







Baby Nicknames:  I call the baby, "Baby," but Tracey still insists the name should be "'Punzel"





  Best moment this week:  So, my brother came to Rifle last Thursday to surprise my dad for his 85th birthday.  I will write about the visit soon, but Thursday was the best part of the week.  Also, Hubby and I took a quick babymoon getaway on Friday night... so that was awesome too.



 
Food cravings:  I don't think its a craving, but I've been making pumpkin pies for the company... and those are really good.
 



Missing:  I'm not really sure.  I wish I could see my feet... but mostly I'm okay right now.  I know the end is in sight for the pregnant, even if we still have a few weeks, it will be over in no time, so I'm not really missing anything at the moment.


 



Movements:  Yes, and I'm trying to really enjoy them.  



Labor Signs:  Some... just the process of getting closer to the birth day.






General Attitude:  I'm trying to be very appreciative, and content waiting for the baby.  We just got really sad news that a couple we know we was due a few days after we are went in for a normal appointment, and the doctors couldn't find the baby's heartbeat -- the baby was stillborn the next day.  We are just heartbroken for them, and it has definitely helped change my perspective remembering how fragile life is and what a blessing this pregnancy and healthy baby have been.
 
 What I am looking forward to this week:  We might go to a pumpkin patch this week... I'm officially done working until after my maternity leave, but if the baby keeps hanging out in the belly, I might sneak in another work day or two this week if possible.
 


Milestones: I'm officially less than a week from a my due date, and carrying this baby to a longer gestation than ever before.  She will come when she's ready, and she's giving us more time for prepare.  We trust that God knows exactly when and how the baby will arrive, and we're just trying to relax until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.