Sunday, April 23, 2017

Painting Project

I have done a few painting projects with all three kids before but they have involved my painting their feet or hands - one at a time, and my placing their respective little hand or foot in a very specific, contained location and creating a little craft.

Well, yesterday was the first time I actually handed all three children paint brushes and watched what happened.

We did a family painting project, and I'm actually impressed with how little paint ended up all over our kitchen.  The twins ate plenty, and Tracey later panicked when she saw "red spots" on her face in the reflection in the mirror, but all in all, I'd say the painting project was a success.

I can't show pictures of the final result yet, because its a surprise... but the painting project was a success.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.