Tuesday, April 11, 2017

10 On 10

I don't think I took 10 pictures yesterday because both Hubby and I were battling a stomach bug... but the pictures we did take show how the kids were enjoying the extra freedom while Hubs and I were in survival mode.

This picture appeared in my timehop, which just reminds me what I was doing a year ago... this is my feeding log for Howard and Caroline -- what time they ate, who ate on which side, and what time Howard was getting eye drops for pink eye.  What a difference our life is now a year later.


Morning breakfast, and Caroline in blue pajamas because today is laundry day.


Easter craft.
 

 I sent out some Easter cards, but I'm not sure they'll make it to their destinations on time.
 

Howard is climbing on everything these days... this was my attempt to keep him off the table and counter by putting all the chairs in the middle of the room.


It didn't really work...



Then, Hubby watched the kids while I took a nap, and Howard did make it up to the table.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.