Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Letters: FRIDAY!!!


  • Dear Friday, OH FRIDAY!!!  WELCOME!!!  I have been needing you since Monday.  This has been a LOOOONG, hard week.
  • Dear Christmas Cards,  This weekend, it's you and me!  You are getting finished and mailed!!!
  • Dear Today, I am absolutely savoring today, and this weekend.  One week from today, Hubby and I will be on Christmas break (yay!)... but we will be in St. Louis, running around like crazy for Chris' brother's wedding, up to our ears in family, and probably a little tired.  Not that we are not looking forward to the wedding in St. Louis -- its going to be beautiful... but I am SAVORING TODAY!!!  This is a Friday before a weekend with my hubby.  We get to spend time together, keep preparing our home for baby, enjoy our beautifully decorated Christmas house, and relax!!!
  •  Dear Beautifully Decorated Christmas House, I have not bragged about you on my blog yet... time to fix that!
I love our beautiful Christmas tree -- it's real -- chopped down by us in the rocky mountains

I absolutely LOVE this nativity scene -- I keep it up all year long, but I add lights at Christmas

LOOK AT OUR STOCKINGS!!!  We're really going to be a Mama and Daddy!
  • Dear Little Baby,  I LOVE feeling you move in my belly!!!  It is the craziest, AWESOMEST thing EVER!  Hubby and I can actually see my belly moving when you move how, and it is crazy -- and awesome!!!  I am going to miss this so much when you're born.
  • Dear Tears,  You were really necessary this week.  A few days, things were really hard, until I burst into tears and bawled on my husband's shoulders... then things seemed manageable again. 
  • Dear Friday-the-13th, I LOVE THIS DATE!!!
  • Dear Lexie, I'm glad that you're liking our little pack-n-play for the baby.  You will have to give this up when the baby arrives.
I covered the pack-n-play and bassinet with a quilt, and Lexie loves the new nest.
  • Dear Lloydey, I'm glad you're feeling better after your week of allergic reactions.
  • Dear Lord, Thank you for your protection and provision.
  • Dear Newest Ornament On Our Tree, You are hard to photograph... but I absolutely love you!  What a wonderful addition to our tree -- Hubby and me with our sports teams, and our teacher's books... and our animals, anticipating our little baby.  I love the life changes that are depicted in our ornaments each year!  :-D
I LOVE this ornament.
Check out LissaLou Designs on Etsy.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.