Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Letters: Busy Weekend Ahead


  • Dear Hubby, You were my hero this week.  I am so lucky that you are mine!
  • Dear This Weekend, My To-Do List for this weekend is a MILE LONG!!!  The things on the list vary from work projects, to Christmas cards, to college football games, to reorganizing our bedroom to make room for Baby, to packing our bag for the hospital (better early than late)... and more.  I am SOOO excited for our weekend projects!
  • Dear Little Baby, You are either growing like crazy, or in a different position... or both because your movements have been SOOO much stronger this week, and right in the FRONT of my stomach, instead of off to the side by my ribs.  Some of your kicks have even made me giggle.  As they get stronger, I think they will be less ticklish, and a little less adorable than they are now.
  • Dear Winter,  You have officially arrived, and I don't mind.  I moved to Colorado for winter, so you won't hear me complaining.  I will say, 10 new inches of snow overnight, and waking up to -17 degree temperatures is quite a cold dose of reality, but you make me so grateful for our warm little house and how blessed we are.
  • Dear Lloydey,  You were so adorable this week playing in the snow.  I will post that picture when I can.
  • Dear Michigan State, BEAT OHIO.
  • Dear Miller Family Christmas Card, I love to see how our family has progressed and changed over the past three years... and its all right there in three pictures.
  • Dear This Weekend, I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!!!
  • Dear Hubby, I am so excited for our weekend together and all that we can get done together... and all the snuggles and hugs and fun together.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.