Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fun in Phoenix

Since Chris and I live in the middle of the Rockies and so we really enjoy stores in a city like Phoenix. In Cabela's, we played a hunting game. Chris is really into hunting... and with practice like this, I'm enjoying it more and more.
A store like REI is like a toy store for us. We tried on matching Chacos.I practiced climbing on fake rocks and over obstacles carrying a weighted backpack. I now own a backpack for camping trips. Her name is Ariel.


We didn't eat here, but I liked the sign - you know the Toby Keith song "I Love This Bar"?
I thought the restroom signs at Bass Pro Shop were clever - yeah, I'm easily amused.

I liked this display because it was a green truck that says "Red Head".

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.