Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Bed, New Sheets, Same Lexie


I haven't written for awhile and I don't have much time at the moment, but last week I was so blessed to get a new bed and yesterday my new sheets arrived (aren't they cute - green and bright with little flowers).

A family friend who lives in Silt, Colorado (an hour east of Eagle) built me a loft for my room -- at my request, it is so high that my 5'5'' harp can fit under the loft part. My bed is now six feet off the ground, which I think is pretty awesome! I actually stay out of bed when my alarm goes off in the morning.

Below are a few pictures I took of the loft this morning complete with my new sheets, a family quilt and my same beautiful Lexie.





image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.