Saturday, August 5, 2023

First Date - AK Version

 Last night, Hubby and I had our first date night in Alaska.

The four big kids attended a "kid's night out" art event at a local art studio, and I was able to find a new baby-sitter for the two little guys.

Hubby and I found a lovely steak and seafood restaurant with several stuffed grizzlies, moose, caribou, and salmon decorating the lobby.

We enjoyed a dinner on the porch overlooking the Alaskan mountains (I'm not sure what range), and had plenty of time to pick up the big kids and then get home to the little boys.

Lee Lee told us this was her favorite night so far in Alaska.  It might have been mine too.  Hubby and I needed the time to connect for a minute amidst all the change, commotion, and little ones who need us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.