Saturday, November 13, 2021

Nearly There

 I am nearly to the point where things get a little easier... well, that's not true.  But I am nearly to where I expect I will be getting a little more sleep on a regular basis.

Brady is ALMOST 6 months old, and I do expect that after 6 months of age, when little Brady begins to have solid foods, he will sleep some longe stretches.

He still really love to eat quite a bit at bed time (which is why I'm irregular in posting blogs), and he still eats several times throughout the night (which is why I have not been regular with my morning workouts.

Having a new baby is amazing, and I have loved it through all the months and months of our having new babies over 7 years... but I am excited to know from experience that some more l seep is Nearly here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.