Friday, August 11, 2017

Setting the Record Straight

Howard and Caroline had their 18-month doctor's appointment this week (a little late because we were traveling when they turned 18-months).

One of the questions the practitioner asked me was if both twins could stack three or four blocks on top of each other.  I said that I wasn't sure the twins could stack three or four blocks but they could definitely stack two, and they could also topple stacks of three of four blocks without any problem.

Within forty-eight hours of that appointment, both twins had individually made very large towers of blocks in our family room.  It was as though they heard what I said to the doctor and immediately realized they needed to set the record straight.



 Well done, twinzers.  I stand corrected.

Both of the towers grew larger but I couldn't get pictures before they crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.