Wednesday, July 12, 2017

11 on 11

So I forgot to take 10 pictures on the 10th, but I did remember to take 11 pictures on the 11th.  It was a really fun Michigan summer day.

Picking blueberries... Caroline really got the hang of it by the end of our outing.


Howard gave me a hug in the blueberry patch... just under the baby bump.


Picture with Grammie... Grammie had just given Caroline a spoonful of ice cream and Howard has his mouth open for his taste despite having his own cone in his hand.


My best friend from childhood came berry picking with us and it was so much fun to see her.  She now lives in New York but was visiting her parents the same time we are visiting mine.  It was so awesome to see her.



I'm pretty sure this cracker was fed to Lloyd a second after I took this picture.


Just some of the berries we picked in about an hour.


Time for canoeing.


Our kids love canoeing on my parents' little bay.


And then fun with the hose and watering cans.




Fun after dinner before bathtime... jumping from the coffee table to the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.