Thursday, July 14, 2016

Movie Titles

A friend of mine posted this on her blog and it sounded like fun.

Name a movie for each letter of your name, without using Google.

B- Braveheart
R- Runaway Bride
O- Oklahoma
O- Oliver Twist
K- Knotting Hill
E- Elf

M- My Best Friend's Wedding
I- I Know What You Did Last Summer
L - Lion King
L- Legends of the Fall
E- Election
R- Roman Holiday

That was fun... it wasn't so hard to come up with movie titles for each letter, but then I wanted them to movies I had seen, and hopefully, had liked (Or that Hubby really liked -- like Braveheart and Legends of the Fall).  The only one I hadn't seen of all of these was I- I Know What You Did Last Summer.  I couldn't think of an "I" movie that I had seen.

Your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.