Monday, November 30, 2015

Preggers II -- Twins: 31 Weeks


How far along?  31 weeks

How I am feeling?  A lot better this week -- I still get tired, but its amazing what five days of not working can do for my stamina and energy

How big are babies?  The size of pineapples... between 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and 15.2 to 16.7 inches long

Sleep:  Okay as long as heartburn isn't too bad

Boy/Girl, Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl Predictions: Two babies

Babies Nicknames:  Babies, or Twins 
  Best moment this week:  Last night, Hubby and Tracey Ann and I were cuddling on the couch, and Hubby and Tracey Ann started talking to the twins and kissing my belly, and it was just the sweetest thing.  I know we will have periods of adjustment when the twins are born, but I hope to be able to remember and treasure beautiful family moments, like the one last night when everything is perfect and everyone is happy and loving.

Food cravings:  Nothing specific.

Missing:  Life without heartburn
 
Movements:  Yes, although they are not as frequent any more now that the babies have less space.

Labor Signs:  Not as long as I rest and put my feet up

Comparison:  Here I am carrying Tracey Ann at 31 weeks




and here I am 31 weeks with the twins...
... and I like this picture better for 31 weeks, but I don't think you can see my belly as well


General Attitude: Trying to focus on the light at the end of the tunnel -- not the end of pregnancy but ten more days of teaching work, one more college lecture, and two more weeks of the college class and then I just have to focus on pregnancy and motherhood and nesting and preparing for our first family Christmas in our new home -- and in Colorado.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  Finishing my last college lecture... and hopefully getting our Christmas tree.

Milestones: We officially have family in the state, so if anything happens, my parents are about an hour away.  Starting next week, they will be staying with us, so we will really have reinforcements here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.