Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Letters: End of the Year

  • Dear This Week, You kept me SO busy running around like a chicken with my head cut off, but by the end of the week, it really has started to feel like the end of the year.  Things from this year feel like they are wrapping up, and some plans for next year are on the drawing board.  What a great feeling.
  • Dear Friday, I get to spend the morning taking a Small Vehicle License class, which means I don't have to drive to Vail at 5:00am -- what a fun Friday gift!!
  • Dear Sleep, I have seemed to need a lot of you this week.  After work, I have barely been able to keep my eyes open.  This week, I feel like I have work and slept.  Hopefully we can get back to equilibrium next week.
  • Dear Graduate Class in June, YOU DON'T START UNTIL June 3rd.  Why have you given me an assignment already?!?!!?!  YOU DON'T STAT UNTIL JUNE 3rd!!!!!  This is still my month off of May!
  • Dear This Summer, I am dreading you.  I am trying not to, and I am trying to focus on some positives... like the chance to grow, and whatever... but when I think about four weeks, and three weeks, and three weeks away from my husband -- oh, and then jumping RIGHT back into next school year with no break, I'm not excited.
  • Dear Barbara, Please don't retire.  I hope your retirement party is wonderful... but please don't actually retire.
  • Dear Students, Thank you for a wonderful year.  I'm very proud of you and all that you've learned this year.
  • Dear Hubby, What am I going to do without you this summer?

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.