Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Little Three

 I just came off a weekend spent with our little three (the oldest three were with Daddy traveling all weekend -- more about that later), and it was a lot of fun.  It's a totally different dynamic to just have the little ones -- more work on my part but also a slower pace at the same time.

When I asked Lee Lee to feed the dog -- suddenly all the dog vitamins were on the floor, and while I was cleaning those up, Hunter decided to scoop kitty litter.  With the big kids, if I ask one to feed Lloyd, I can pretty much trust it will be completed with a low probability of it becoming a mess or something I will have to take over.  But with the little ones, they were in bed at 7:00pm each night, and very content to sleep in until 7:30 or 8:00 in the morning.

The meals I prepared were so much smaller for Lee Lee, Hunter and myself than when I have to cook for the big kids and Hubby.

It was a nice little change of pace for the weekend... and we're excited to get the rest of our crew home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.