Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Forgot!

 You know you're the 6th baby when your mother goes the ENTIRE day wihtout a clue that you are officially 5 months old.  I saw the date all day yesterday but did not remember that my baby was turning 5 months until 8:50pm when he was asleep in bed (Thank you Lord) and hopefully going to stay asleep for several hours into the night.

So... I will have to take his 5 month pictures tomorrow.  Sorry Brady.

In order to tide you over, I will share a picture that his baby-sitter sent me earlier this week.

I tell you, this little boy is the happiest, most joyful, and loveable bunch of chunky baby goodness that was ever put on earth.  I feel so fortunate to be able to soak up every last ounce of baby sweetness for as long as he's a baby and to get to watch my other children enjoy his sweet disposition as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.