Saturday, October 30, 2021

Baby Slobber

 On Thursday I took a personal day to spend the day with my Littles and be available for all the Halloween festivities at my older children's elementary school.  It was so much fun, and such a treat to take the day off work and fully focus my attention on being the Mama.

After we got the big kids off to school (in their costumes), I took the youngest three to little kid dance class, which is a free parent-and-child dance class that I used to do with my older children up until the year of Covid.  It was so much fun and Lee Lee and Hunter both had a ball.  Brady slept through the first half and when he woke up, I put him in his walker for the second half of class, and he was happy as a clam watching all the activity.

After class, Lee Lee gave him a big hug, and I snapped a picture.  A few seconds later, he turned his head and gave her cheek a big wet baby kiss.  It was absolutely precious.  Lee Lee promptly wiped off her face and said, "Ewww, Baby Slobber!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.