Thursday, September 9, 2021

Scrubbing

 Now that we're back to the school year, I have almost zero new pictures of my children during the week... and almost zero energy to post during the week.

I did manage to snap this picture when Howard and Hunter were having a blast together in the bath tub a few nights ago.

I believe this was after the children decided to paint their outdoor playhouse with nail polish while I was cleaning up the dinner dishes.

I had to send a text message to Hunter's teacher explaining that Hunter's legs were so colorful because he and his sisters got into some nail polish, and we and tried to scrub it off, but it would probably take a few more baths before we'd be able to get it off completely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.