Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Everything You Can Give

 The lyrics to "Climb Every Mountain" have been bouncing around my head now for about two weeks.

Specifically the part that says,

"A dream that will need all the love you can give

Every day of your life for as long as you live..."


That is what I have.

I absolutely love my six amazing children.  My hubby and they are my favorite in the entire world.  I LOVE my time with them.  I love my days with them, and I tell them that.

That said, it is not easy to take care of them, both physically and emotionally.  I struggle every day hoping and praying that I have given each of them what they need to feel safe and love and welcomed home.  When they spend 9 hours a day away from me at school, I don't like that I know so little about their day.  I try to chissel out the time ti make sure I'm connecting with them and listening to anything they want to tell me about their day and everything I missed.

I absolutely found my dream.  My wonderful Hubby helped me find my dream -- our family... and it does need all the love I can give.

My family takes everything I have to offer... and I absolutely love it.

This is everything I've every wanted -- to have these amazing little blessings and to be so challenged in loving them, and caring for them, and molding them into the amazing people they will become.  To be challenged to raise them to follow what God has planned for their lives.

They truly are a dream that needs everything I can give.

I am the most blessed mama in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.