Friday, September 10, 2021

Just Enough

 We're pretty sure that Brady is going to keep his blue eyes -- time will tell, but he is three-and-a-half months old, and his eyes are as blue as can be.

His hair looks light, but it's kind of rubbing off, as many babies' hair does in infancy.  Howard was bald forever, but we KNEW he was going to be a red head.  Any and all fuzz he had was red.

A few people have suggested that Brady might also be a redhead, but I just don't know.  With Howard I KNEW without a doubt that he had red hair -- even when he appeared totally bald (which he was bald FOREVER).  I think Brady's hair will be light... but I don't have that assurance that it will be red.

Then, something happens and I see him in an outfit, like this one, and I see JUST ENOUGH of a little red that I think... well, maybe?

But I'm pretty sure its the red of the pajamas coming out, but he really looks like he might be a red head in these pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.