Wednesday, May 12, 2021

What Not To Say...

 In order to keep things light, last night I googled "What Not to Say to a Pregnant Woman."

I feel like this pregnancy has had more than its share of rude or unnecessary comments -- more than I remember from past pregnancies.

Yesterday a colleague I don't see very often saw me our conversation went like this:

"Is there another baby in there?"

"That's what they tell me."

"Don't you have like... 90 children?"

"Not quite that many."


A few weeks ago at church a man and I had this conversation:

"How many weeks along are you?"

"36"

"Wow... you... look... ... ..."

"I look 36 weeks along?"

"Well, a lot more than that."


So... here are what the internet says not to say to a pregnant woman... and I agree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.