Sunday, May 30, 2021

Ten Days

 I've had a hard time making time for my blog these days... but I will be trying to jump on as much as I can to document these first days of our life as a family of eight.

I can't believe Brady is not even two weeks old... it feels like he has been here much longer, and yet, I can't believe he is almost two weeks old -- time is flying.  The eternal paradox of motherhood (and newborn sleep deprivation).

In the past ten days, Brady has done the following:

  • Brady has gone to Tracey's field day
  • He's gone to several doctor's appointments (his and other family members) both in person and over the computer
  • He's spent lots of time being held by each of his siblings, Mama, and Grammie and Papa
  • He said goodbye to Grammie and Papa after they helped for over a week
  • He hung in with his Mama and Daddy as they manned the ship on their own a few days
  • He had newborn and family photos taken
What a wonderful ten days we have had with our little Brady Boy. 

Here is a small glimpse into one precious moment from the past ten days.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.