Saturday, May 8, 2021

Preggers VI: 38 Weeks

 How far along?  

38 weeks 3 days




 
Comparisons:
 
 38 Weeks with Tracey

 
 
35 Weeks with the Twins... because they were born at 36 weeks 1 day, and I never took a 36 week picture.


38 Weeks with Lee Lee



38 Weeks with Hunter



How I am feeling?  
Well... emotional and at times overwhelmed.  I'm doing better now that its the weekend, but the past few weeks have been VERY full in terms of work, and it has led to some emotional evenings.  But I have decided that my maternity leave will start this Friday (after work) even if the baby isn't' here yet and that is WONDERFUL!  I was very happy to make that decision, and I am eagerly looking forward to Friday afternoon.

 
How big is the baby?  
The size of a winter melon -- 19.6 inches long, 6.61 pounds
 
 
Sleep:  
Sleep is wonderful, but I do feel that I should mention that I get up to use the restroom between 2 and 20 times a night.  Usually its not a big deal, but some nights when I get up, I cannot get back to sleep and that is a mega bummer.
 

Boy/Girl Predictions:  
Definitely a boy or a girl.


Baby Nicknames:  
"Baby"


  Best moment this week
My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us the past few days, and we have had so much fun spending time with them.  My parents were here also and we have had so much fun.  We laughed a lot!


 
Food cravings:  
Nothing in particular... Food that someone else prepares.
 
 
Missing: 
I don't really think I'm missing anything... but I really am SO excited to be done with work.


Movements:  
Yes... I love the baby movements. 
 

Labor Signs:  
Some... but nothing I've paid too much attention to.


General Attitude:  
I'm really not expected the baby at all before the week of May 17.  Its kind of nice to feel calm about this baby's arrival instead of constantly wondering if I'm about to go into labor.
 
 
 What I am looking forward to this week:  
Well, Mother's Day... but really, I'm looking forward to finishing work for the year! 
 
Milestones:  
I have now entered the week that I had Tracey -- she was born 38 weeks 6 days... so we'll see what happens this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.