Thursday, October 29, 2020

Out Loud

 It takes Lee Lee longer to fall asleep than any of our other children.  When we read at night to the big kids, she has a harder time attending to the story than the other kids and so she often asks unrelated questions, or talks to herself, or talks to her stuffed animals, or reads herself stories.

All of that is fine until she is too loud or disruptive.

The other night, Lee Lee was reading a book to her stuffed animals too loudly and the other kids were having a hard time hearing the book I was reading.  I talked to Lee Lee about this, and then she saw a different book on the ground and she asked me to hand it to her.

I said, "Addallee, you're not going to read this book out loud are you?"

Her response, "No.  I'm going to read it out quiet."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.