Saturday, February 1, 2020

Quiz About Mom

***ADULT daughters... How well do you know your MOM? 
This is tougher than you may think.


What’s her middle name? 
Christine
What is she probably doing right now? 
Sleeping because she and my dad have a long drive tomorrow.

Name something she hates: 
Lack of common sense

What does she like to drink? 
Water, Manhattan, Dark Beer

Cats or dogs? 
She has a history with both... she has neither at the moment.  If she had to choose one right now... I think she would choose my cat Lexie.  If she couldn't choose Lexie, I think she's choose a small nice older dog.

What is something she collects? 
Compliments on the fact she doesn't dye her hair.

What is her favorite color? 
I do not know.  Maybe blue?  Or wallpaper.

What would she never wear? 
A crop top

What could she spend all day doing? 
Cooking/Baking, Canning, and Reading aloud

Who is her favorite child? 
I am!

What is her favorite restaurant? 
I don't know

Where would she rather be right now? 
Florida

What is her nickname? 
Chrisy, Grammie, Mom

You’re in jail and you call her, what is her response?
 She'll help and she might even hide it from my dad... depends on the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.