Thursday, February 20, 2020

So Much Truth!

Taken by Fitness Trainer Shannon Klepac's Facebook Page -- So Much Truth!

 
YOU DON’T NEED TO SHOW YOUR *Rear* TO BE SEXY. ⁣

I’m SO SICK and tired of girls being led to believe that they’ve got to pucker their lips, stick out their butt, flash some cleavage, and put seven filters on their face to feel like they’re cute. ⁣

Girls, this is sexy....⁣

Working hard. Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.⁣

Giving of yourself. And even when you don’t feel like you can, having the faith to know that God will carry you through it.⁣

Making yourself a priority. Even if all that consists of is taking a 20 minute bath while Daddy watches the baby.⁣

Being a leader. Someone who lifts others up, encourages, and supports other women.⁣

Being a spouse who stands by their man. She fills the gap when he’s tired and weak, she is a soft place to fall and simultaneously hell on wheels when needed.⁣

It’s humility. Understanding that you’re one person in an enormous universe. The world doesn’t revolve around you.⁣

Being a life-long learner. You’re never going to be too smart to listen and learn something , even from the least expected places. Get off your pedestal, look around, and learn something. ⁣

It’s understanding your strength. Stop acting like a fragile little flower and woman up. Again, and again, and again.⁣

It’s being vulnerable. When “womaning-up” is just too hard, allowing yourself to accept your weaknesses and ask for help.⁣

These are just a taste of the qualities that can make up one helluva sexy woman. ⁣

Stop limiting yourself to six pack abs and booty bands.⁣

Pick up a freaking shovel, love someone, learn something, and discover yourself.⁣

That’s what sexy is to me.⁣

Which of these do you need to work on?⁣


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


One of my favorite thing about motherhood.  Motherhood has allowed me to become... and to still be becoming the person I am meant to be.  These children -- so many children so close in age require so much from me -- more than I knew I could give, more than I knew I could do.  I love being their mother, and I don't have the time or energy to care about much else.  I don't have much time to put on clean clothes much less flattering or "sexy" clothes.  I'm proud of who I am... and I'm confident in the tiny humans I am taking care of -- and nothing else matters.  That was not the case in my early and mid-twenties.  Finding your purpose and working really really (REALLY) hard is a lot of fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.