Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Surprise from Hubby

I sent the following text to my husband yesterday along with this picture:



Text:  The look on my face when a man from city market instacart just delivered a bouquet of city market flowers.  
First I tried to send him away saying that I was coming to pick up my grocery order at 3:00 and it was not supposed to be home delivery.  He insisted that this was an instacart home delivery from city market flowers.  
I made him tell me the name that paced the order before I would take them.  When he told me the order was placed by someone named Chris, I admitted that that was my husband's name, and so I accepted the flowers. 

I can't tell you how surprised and touched I was to receive a bouquet of flowers yesterday from my loving Hubby and aren't these the most beautiful Autumn flowers you've ever seen?  What a stunning arrangement of gorgeous Autumn color.


We have just been running like mad the past few weeks.

Some of the running has been fun, fall activities with the kids... and some has been not so fun, and some has caused Hubby and me to relate more like teammates running a relay race instead of married and loving spouses.

The flowers were such a surprise and made me feel so appreciated for everything I do to keep all the trains moving.  It also made me want to have a happier attitude in this crazy beautiful life we lead as well.

Plus... bonus -- City Market flowers with home delivery was a much less expensive flower option than any home delivery arrangement he could have purchased from a flower shop... so I can actually enjoy the flowers much more knowing that they didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Flowers from Hubby and City Market Home Delivery for the win!  
And a huge surprise for me!

I'm very glad the delivery man didn't leave when I tried to send him away.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.