Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Snarky

I don't know that I've ever hit this phase of pregnancy before... but after two nights of not sleeping well (that is not common for me) and waking up with a migraine headache that lasted all day... yesterday I was SNARKY!

Oh how fun it was to go to four different school and be asked by twenty different people if I had had the baby yet.

I'm not even to my due date people!?!?!

I have a student who's mother is ten days over her due date!  That woman is amazing and deserves a pat on the back -- and probably a foot massage.  But I'm not even to my due date -- it could still be awhile, so let's be more encouraging about the waiting and less pressuring about when I will go into labor.

Oh, and I love text messages from my mother-in-law asking me if "anything is happening."
 ... Sure.  Plenty of things.  Not in my uterus, but plenty of things are happening in the world.

Yes, lots of text messages from people telling me they "heard that the baby is on its way this week".  How nice.  Would someone please tell the baby that?

Oh, I have hit quite the level of snark.

So, to cope, I find funny snarky pregnancy pictures on the internet.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.