Sunday, November 10, 2019

Babymoon Baby 5

Hubby and I got to spend about 30 hours together on a Babymoon getaway.  From Friday afternoon until Saturday night, we got were together, just the two of us enjoying some time in Grand Junction.  My parents watched the kids for about 24 hours, and baby-sitters came for the last 6 hours.

Here are some pictures from our time away.

Pedicures... a fun babymoon tradition

Hubby's shirt says "The Man Behind the Bump"

Hubby trying not to laugh as they pumice his callouses

Morning workout at the hotel -- walked over 2 miles on the treadmill


Went back to bed to enjoy some football after my workout -- something I do not get to do when home with the kids.

39 weeks
 
 Lunch with college football

 Shopping at Target with a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha -- my Christmas drink of choice

 More shopping without kids in tow

Dinner with a dice game before heading home

Not pictured -- both of us got hair cuts, we saw a movie, and I got a massage before we headed out of town.

What a wonderful pre-baby getaway.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.