Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Preggers V: 28 Weeks

28 Weeks with Baby Number 5 - hello 3rd Trimester!


28 Weeks with Tracey Ann
 
 
28 Weeks with the Twins
 
 
and 31 Weeks with Lee Lee -- because I didn't have a picture from 28 weeks.
 

How far along?  28 weeks, 3 days

How I am feeling? Pretty good... trying to be organized as our older kiddos start school.  Just trying to take a few minutes here and there to sit down and put my feet up.

How big is the baby?  The size of an eggplant... 14.8 inches long, 2.20 pounds

Sleep: Sleep is amazing.  I love sleep.  I was stressed the week leading up to Tracey starting kindergarten, and I kept waking up in the middle of the night to use the restroom (that's not unusual) but then I couldn't fall back to sleep (that is unusual).  Thankfully, I'm back to sleeping well.

Boy/Girl Predictions:  No predictions... just getting excited to find out.

Baby Nicknames: Baby.
 
  Best moment this week:  Oh golly... I'm not sure.  Probably seeing Tracey's enormous smile as she got off the bus from her first day of kindergarten.  She's been back a week now (seems like longer) and our younger three start back today.  Its very tiring to get everyone up and going five days a week... but I am glad to have a routine these days.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular.  Avocados started giving me an upset stomach... so not avocados anymore.

Movements:  Yes, and I love them.  The twins are still trying to feel them, but I'm noticing them more and more throughout the day, not just at night.

Labor Signs:  Not yet, thankfully.
 
Missing:  Nothing that I can think of.  This has been a great week.
 
General Attitude:  Trying to plan as best we can and get in a routine to start the year.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  Michigan football starting!


Milestones: I'm now in the third trimester!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.